The Slay Queen Rewards Programme involves the payment of Commission to us by Participating Retailers in respect of your approved transactions for which we credit your lovetoslay.co.uk Account with Slaybucks. The Slaybucks you earn are dependent on the Offers you complete.
Before participating in the Slay Queen Rewards Programme, you acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to terminate your lovetoslay.co.uk Account if you breach or we suspect you have breached the following Rules of the Slay Queen Rewards Programme. If we terminate your Account because of a breach or suspected breach by you of these Rules, you agree that your Rewards balance will be void and you will not seek to register with the Slay Queen Rewards Programme again, whether using the same or a different identity to that under which you were originally registered.
Rules of the Slay Queen Rewards Programme
- This Slay Queen Rewards Programme (the “Rewards Programme”) is an online service provided by lovetoslay.co.uk (“Us/We/Our") wholly owned by Submission Technology Ltd, a company incorporated under UK law whose registered office address is 3-4 Bower Terrace, Tonbridge Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16 8RY and trading address is The Beater House, Turkey Mill, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5PP, website www.lovetoslay.co.uk / (company number 04456811).
- To enjoy the Rewards Programme, you must abide by the Rules of the Rewards Programme which shall govern your use of the Rewards Programme and will hereby be referred to as the “Rules”.
- The Rewards Programme enables providers of goods and services ("Participating Retailers") to promote and offer them ("Participating Retailer Goods/Services") for purchase or participation by you in conjunction with certain rewards. You expressly agree that participation in the Rewards Programme is at your own sole risk. You understand that your purchase of or participation with Participating Retailer Goods/Services is subject to the terms and conditions of Participating Retailers and not these Rules. These Rules do not affect those of your statutory rights which cannot be amended or excluded in law and the exclusions and limitations of liability contained in them shall be construed and applied accordingly. We exclude, to the fullest extent permissible by law, all representations and warranties including as to title, fitness for purpose, merchantability and/or satisfactory quality regarding goods and/or services obtained from Participating Retailers through the Rewards Programme.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure advertisements are correct. We are not responsible for incorrectly advertised Participating Retailer Goods/Services.
- Your failure to correctly follow these Rules or instructions given by Us may result in no Slaybucks being credited to your account for which you will have no recourse against Us or Participating Retailers.
- You agree that lovetoslay.co.uk is provided on a strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or that it will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through it.
- You understand that your contractual relationship for the Rewards Programme is with Us. You shall contact Us only and shall not directly contact Participating Retailers in connection with any aspect of the Rewards Programme, whether for the purposes of raising a query, seeking further information or making a complaint/claim regarding the Rewards Programme.
- Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of them.
- You are only eligible to partake in the Rewards Programme if you meet the following criteria:
- You have full legal capacity to enter into a contract;
- You use your true legal identity in the Rewards Programme and any Participating Retailers’ Offers;
- You are over 18 years of age on the date of registration;
- You are a UK citizen, or your permanent place of residence is at an address in the UK; and,
- You maintain with Us a valid and subsisting email address.
- We do not accept business addresses for delivery.
- You must be the authorised account holder of the email address used to partake. "Authorised account holder" means the natural person to whom the email address in question has been assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address.
- You warrant to Us that whilst a participant in the Rewards Programme, all the information you provide in connection with it shall be at all times true and correct to the best of your information, knowledge and belief. You are required to use the Rewards Programme in an ethical manner. Providing incorrect or inaccurate information for the purpose of misleading others is committing fraud. Should we suspect your misuse of the Rewards Programme, we reserve the right to terminate your Account without warning. Fraudulent activity damages both us and our advertisers.
- You will not register with the Rewards Programme under an identity more than once. If you are suspected of holding more than one account proof of identity will be required for each account. If it turns out one individual holds more than one account all accounts will be closed as this is fraudulent activity and no pending orders will be dispatched. Fraudulent activity like this damages both us and our advertisers on-site.
- If We terminate your Account because of a breach of these Rules you agree that you will not seek to register with the Rewards Programme again, whether using the same or a different identity to that under which you originally registered. Again this will damage both Love To Slay and our advertisers. If there are any pending orders, these will not be dispatched due to the breach of our terms.
- Love to Slay prohibits users from holding more than two accounts per household and there is a maximum of two of the same product(s) per household. Should we suspect a breach by you of these rules, we will ask for proof of ID. Should we further suspect a breach by you of these rules, we reserve the right to terminate your Account without warning and prohibit your future use of the site.
- You are required to use the Rewards Programme in an ethical manner. Providing incorrect or inaccurate information for the purpose of misleading others is committing fraud. Should we suspect your misuse of Love to Slay, we will ask for proof of ID. If we further suspect your misuse of Love to Slay, we reserve the right to terminate your Account without warning and prohibit your future use of the site. If there are any pending orders, these will not be dispatched due to the breach of our terms.
- You expressly agree that participation in the Rewards Programme is at your own sole risk. You understand that your purchase of or participation with retailer goods/services is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party retailers and not these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions do not affect those of your statutory rights which cannot be amended or excluded in law and the exclusions and limitations of liability contained in them shall be construed and applied accordingly. We exclude, to the fullest extent permissible by law, all representations and warranties including as to title, fitness for purpose, merchant ability and/or satisfactory quality regarding goods and/or services obtained from retailers through Love to Slay.
- Once you have ordered your makeup and the tracking number on the order shows the item to have been successfully delivered to your address, we are unable to resend the product.
- You will only be rewarded with Slaybucks if you meet the criteria displayed underneath each product on the offer wall and the criteria outlined in these Terms & Conditions.
- Only when your completed Offer has become approved, resulting in the payment of commission to Us by Participating Retailers, will you be entitled to Slaybucks. Please allow up to 30 days for an offer to become approved.
- If at any point an Offer that you have completed becomes rejected, you can provide us with evidence that you took that offer and it may lead to the offer being approved. If the offer is not approved, you will not be sent a free sample of makeup for this transaction.
- Slaybucks shall be owned by Us and held in your Love to Slay Account. Only Slaybucks obtained from Approved Transactions shall be credited to your Account.
- Transactions that are marked with a pending status in your account are awaiting final confirmation from the retailer. This is an automatic process and there is little we can do to expedite the process.
- Whilst many Participating Retailers report credits within a few days of an Approved Transaction being completed, some do not report them to Us until their returns period has expired. In the event that you completed an Approved Transaction in full compliance with all associated conditions and Slaybucks are not pending as a credit to your Account, then in order to resolve it, your only option is to raise a ticket with supporting evidence to our Helpdesk as a result of which We will then attempt to make recovery from the Participating Retailer. Whilst We shall use reasonable endeavours to recover Slaybucks for non-tracked transactions We shall have no responsibility or liability for such delay or failure.
- We cannot support Pending Offer support requests where the transaction occurred more than 90 days ago.
- You are not entitled to Slaybucks in respect of Approved Transactions for which We do not receive the whole of the commission due from the Participating Retailer.
- We reserve the right to adjust the balance of your Account in respect of non-payment from Participating Relaters, refunds or returned products, suspected or actual dishonesty, and/or mistakes including, but not limited to, accounting errors. You understand that running a Rewards Programme can be technically complex, and that in the course of so doing information may be withheld, provided or received in good faith by any of the participants in it, which may lead to the balance of your Account being inaccurate from time to time. You and We will use reasonable endeavours to deal with and rectify Account inaccuracies, and you agree that We shall have no liability to you or any third party in respect of them, including Our inability to rectify them to your satisfaction.
- We reserve the right to modify the offer wall and scheduling of any products, reviews or makeup without prior notice at any time and for any reason.
- At any time, we reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Rewards Programme, any part of it or any feature within it, and/or restrict the hours of availability of the Rewards Programme without cause or liability and without your consent. Your continued use of the Rewards Programme shall indicate your agreement to the amended Rules. We will notify you of any changes to these Rules but it is your responsibility to check back here regularly for updates.
- You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the size of the balance of your Account, the Rewards standing to its credit, or to be credited to it shall be automatically voided (so that you will not be entitled to any payment in respect thereof) in any and all of the following circumstances:
- If We should experience any event or process forming part of an insolvency, administration, receivership or winding up;
- If lovetoslay.co.uk or the Rewards Programme should cease operations; or,
- If for any reason, We should be unable to continue further funding of the Rewards Programme, in whole or in part and whether as regards some or all participants in it.
- It is possible that during the period with which you are registered for the Rewards Programme the Partner, through whose website you registered, ceases to be a Rewards Programme Partner ("Partner Closure"). We will post a page, notifying you if and when that happens, providing you with details of how you may continue to participate in the Rewards Programme.
- You must not use inappropriate marketing methods, (including but not limited to, sending unsolicited email, posting in newsgroups or discussion forums that do not permit advertising or using false claims in their advertising) to benefit from Love to Slay.
- When advertising any item that you receive from Love to Slay, you must include our brand in all promotional content including video. You are prohibited from using our brand, name or logo inappropriately, this includes using our brand in such a way that it breaches the Terms & Conditions of the social media or any online platform that you are advertising on.
- You shall indemnify and hold us our affiliates, officers and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense or damage (including reasonable legal fees) relating to your breach of these rules.
- You are responsible for the security of your Account. From time to time we may ask you to update your Account password as part of our security measures. Please follow the steps when asked, if you have any queries or concerns, please raise a ticket via the Helpdesk. You will be able to raise a ticket with the Helpdesk even if you are signed out of your Account.
- Love to Slay contains material which is either wholly or partly provided by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Love to Slay neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties' websites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third-party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
- Goods, i.e. the makeup or product, is supplied by third party retailers – currently, Look Fantastic, Feel Unique, Harvey Nichols, Escentual and Cult Beauty on top of direct brands websites such as Mac, Urban Decay. These companies are not in association with Love To Slay. You understand and agree that Love To Slay (Submission Technology Ltd) is not the manufacturer of products supplied. Should products be delivered in a faulty condition, Love To Slay (Submission Technology Ltd) must be notified by You as soon as possible and we will contact the supplier to arrange for the product to be returned and a replacement sent out, however, this cannot always be guaranteed. As such, we cannot be held accountable for product defects that may result in personal injury, loss or damage to the members goods, land, buildings or fixtures. Products are ordered from manufacturers by Submission Technology Ltd for selected members, however, we do not store or handle them at Our premises.
- We do not accept liability for any allergic reactions you may suffer as a result of the goods that you are sent. It is your responsibility to let us know if the makeup available is not suitable for you for health and safety reasons, and we will try to find you an alternative option.
- We do not accept liability for late deliveries of the goods provided by third parties, nor do we accept liability for incorrect products. It is your responsibility to ensure your UK postal address is correct and it is the responsibility of the individual retailer to dispatch your product on time and as specified.
- We undertake reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but we do not take responsibility for and nor shall we be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries or communications; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software programme, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties of the delivery of Our website or social media.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RELATING TO THE PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAMME.
- You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Submission Technology Ltd, its affiliates, licensors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages), and reasonable legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with them.
- Any orders placed with Love To Slay that are delivered unsuccessfully will be returned to your local sorting office for roughly 20 days. If you fail to collect your item and it's subsequently returned to sender, we will be unable to replace the product.
- Love To Slay can only be used by those aged 18 and over so we operate a 'Think 21' policy. If you look under 21 you may be asked to provide proof of age in the form of a copy of your passport or driving license. Once processed any identification will be destroyed immediately.
To contact Us with a query or complaint, please send an email to email@example.com. We aim to respond to your query within 3 - 5 working days. We cannot guarantee a response to your query on social media.
Last Updated: 01.08.2019