For as long as we can remember Jeffree Star has approved the brand Morphe as one of the best, and it shows by letting Morphe sell his incredible, well loved brand Jeffree Star Cosmetics. However there has never been an official collab between the two… like seriously?
Morphe and Jeffree actually planned to collab with a brush set back in 2011, but was never released, so you can imagine how excited everyone is now that the brush set is finally here!
The set includes 7 face and eye brushes with a gorgeous metallic pink diamond icicle look that resemble stilettos (very Jeffree star) and come in a holographic bag. The brushes included are:
- The JS1, which is the biggest (Queen Size) brush. This is a foundation brush with a flat top.
- The JS2 which can be used as a setting powder, contour or brush. He has named this one the ‘Point-Blank precision brush’.
- The JS3 which is the ‘Iconic Countour Brush’, which is designed to contour your nose and jaw.
- The JS4 which is a small, fluffy domed brush for highlighter, otherwise known as ‘The Fly High brush’.
- The JS5 is for the crease of your eyelids, named the ‘crease queen brush’ The JS6 is another eye brush with shorter bristles that lets you blend and pack on colours, otherwise known as the ‘Rule Blender Brush’.
- The JS7 ‘Double Trouble Brush’ is a double-ended angle and spoolie brush which is designed for the brows.
A large sponge which is for your highlight and contour Two smaller sponges. The set will be released on February 5th and will be around £50 while the sponge set will be around £15.
Will you be treating yourself to this gorgeous, limited edition set?